Helping individuals and organizations identify their vision, get traction on their goals and lead into the future, by providing Portland’s best:
Career Consulting | Executive Coaching
Business Consultation | Leadership Development
At Carpenter Smith Consulting, we specialize in helping you manage the complexities of business today to bring about personal and organizational success. We offer leadership and executive coaching, visioning and strategic planning, career consulting and career management approaches, management consulting, and individual encouragement to support your success. There has never been a more important time to bring the best you have to offer to your family, your career and your community.
Take Charge of Your Career Future
Watch our FREE short video series to start today.
Create meaning and satisfaction in your work life.Read More
Build the confidence and competence required to thrive in your profession.Read More
Create an environment that drives employee happiness, performance, and engagement to new heights.Read More
Engage the "Leader in You" to drive results and deftly manage the complexities of the new economy.Read More
May 25, 2015
Over the past 5 weeks, we have been talking about Daniel Goleman’s four components of Emotional Intelligence and how to translate each into action. We have gott
- I've been doing well with my career and it's gotten a lovely jumpstart in the right direction—much of this is due to your help. I often tell people about your services. You are a gem and I'm incredibly lucky to have been sent your way myself.
- Carpenter Smith Consulting will take you on an honest journey through the difficulty of claiming your own life as a leader in today’s world. Their exercises and insights are needed by anyone who manages people and is committed to their emotional and spiritual well-being. Carpenter Smith’s approach to leadership is practical, has depth, is inspiring, and will touch a nerve with professionals trying to gain some control over their lives.
- I found your ideas especially helpful when talking to people... Having gone through all those questionnaires, it made me realize that the position I landed as a result was just the job I wanted. And, I was able to articulate why I was such a good fit... Thank you again for your help, you can file me in your success stories.
- I have worked with Carpenter Smith Consulting for several years. Working with them has impacted my professional and personal life in profound ways. Their guidance and philosophy has helped me approach my clients and my family with a level of compassion and understanding that makes the relationship more rewarding. I have been able to find my leadership style and bring that to bear with my clients and family. It takes some work—don’t think it doesn’t—but the rewards and satisfaction are tremendous!
- It’s all about passion isn't it? I have been totally been excited since I started looking for a new position and our one hour session really helped. To you it was introductory, to me it was an outsider perspective. Even though I found the new type of work, you provided the impetus and new approach in that short session. I want to express my sincerest gratitude.